Paddling Log Book
Consider recording all your paddling experiences. This will help your assessor when signing off awards and permits.
This can easily be achieved in a simple document.
- The Date
- River / Canal/ Lake / Sea location
- Start and finish locations
- Distance travelled
- The grade and conditions
- The type of craft paddled
- The role you played in the paddle
- Any additional notes. (good or bad, what went wrong, what made you laugh)
Remember this log will be with you for your paddling life, so any notes or comments made will help you remember the paddle for good or bad.
an example can be found here – Nutty Badgers ESU